- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Milestone 1 - Pre-Implementation Tasks
In order to begin PIPE onboarding, it is required to complete PIPE Pre-Implementation Tasks.
- Watch this Kick-off webinar
- Review these PIPE Onboarding resources
- Complete Readiness Assessment: Contact MNCM for the Password
- Fully Executed PIPE Business Associate Agreement: This has been sent to your primary contact via DocuSign.
- Request new user account(s) for the Upload site, Sandbox, Production site, and Secure File Transfer sites. MNCM will send you a link to request the accounts after the BAA and readiness are completed.
Milestone Specific Resources
- Readiness Assessment Video: This video walks through the Readiness Assessments and requirements needed for PIPE onboarding.
- PIPE Milestones and Timeline Video: This video highlights the main PIPE milestones and the expected timeline to complete PIPE onboarding.
- PIPE New User Account Requests Video: This video will walk through the User Account Request Typeform.
Once the above steps have been complete, MNCM will contact your organization's primary contact to schedule a meeting to begin PIPE onboarding.