- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
PIPE Readiness Assessment and Confirmation Form
Welcome to PIPE!
Every medical group will need to complete the readiness assessment and it is not acceptable for EMR vendors or authorized parents. It is best if the primary contact for each medical group completes the form.
Primary Contact: Medical Group employee that manages the PIPE onboarding project for the medical group and is the main point of contact from your group.
Please contact email@example.com to obtain a password.
A pdf copy of the assessment is attached to the bottom of this article to allow groups review questions and prepare answers before accessing the typeform. It is not possible to complete the assessment using the pdf.
Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!
PIPE Assessment and Readiness Confirmation v2 for medical groups.pdf