- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Welcome to the PIPE Onboarding Page!
This page includes links to information, resources, and tools for organizations who are preparing to implement MNCM's new data collection technology Process Intelligence Performance Engine (PIPE).
First, organizations will need to assess their readiness. To guide your assessment, please download and complete the PIPE Assessment and Readiness Confirmation form (link below). After you have completed the form, please sign and return it to email@example.com.
- PIPE Kickoff Recorded Webinar
- PIPE Readiness Assessment and Confirmation Form - Each medical group needs to submit this form. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for password.
- PIPE Implementation Plan
- PIPE Data Scope and Security
- PIPE Data File Field Specifications V2.1
- PIPE File Extract Guidance
- PIPE Data File Templates
- Important PIPE Data Considerations
- Preparing to Onboard: Recorded Webinar and Slide Deck
- PIPE Measure Specifications - under development
PLEASE NOTE: MNCM's other data submission option known as Direct Data Submission (DDS) is will be retired and replaced by PIPE submissions.