- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Welcome to the PIPE Onboarding Page!
This page includes links to information, resources, and tools for organizations who are preparing to implement MNCM's new data collection technology Process Intelligence Performance Engine (PIPE).
First, organizations will need to assess their readiness. To guide your assessment, please download and complete the PIPE Assessment and Readiness Confirmation form (link below). After you have completed the form, please sign and return it to email@example.com.
- PIPE Readiness Assessment and Confirmation Form - please review and complete this form
- PIPE Implementation Plan
- PIPE Data Scope and Security
- PIPE Data File Field Specifications V2.1
- PIPE File Extract Guidance
- PIPE Measure Specifications - under development
- PIPE Data File Templates
- Important PIPE Data Considerations
- Preparing to Onboard: Recorded Webinar and Slide Deck
PLEASE NOTE: MNCM's other data submission option known as Direct Data Submission (DDS) is intended to be retired at the end of 2023. Statewide reporting for Measurement Year/DOS 2023 reported in 2024 will be via PIPE only.