- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Preliminary 2021 MY Depression Care Statewide Clinical Quality Measure Results for Medical Group Review
The 2021 Measurement Year preliminary statewide results for Depression Care clinical quality measures (files attached below) are available for medical group review and comment by Tuesday, May 3rd. The results were calculated from data submitted by medical groups and independently validated by MNCM.
Measures included in this review:
1. Depression Care, Process and Outcome Measures – Adult*
2. Depression Care, Process and Outcome Measures – Adolescent*
*PHQ-9 Utilization measurement period 09/01/2021-12/31/2021. Outcome measure index period 11/01/2019-10/31/2020 with accompanying six- and 12-month follow-up assessments through 12/31/2021
Review files for the other clinical quality measures are available here.
A password was sent in a separate communication to participating medical groups. To submit a comment, please email email@example.com before Tuesday, May 3rd.
Prelim 2021 MY Statewide Results for Review_DepressionCareAdolescent protected.xlsx
Prelim 2021 MY Statewide Results for Review_DepressionCareAdult protected.xlsx