- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Preliminary 2021 MY Statewide Clinical Quality Measure Results for Medical Group Review
The 2021 Measurement Year preliminary statewide results for clinical quality measures (files attached below) are available for medical group review and comment from Wednesday, April 13 to Wednesday, April 27. The results were calculated from data submitted by medical groups and independently validated by MNCM.
Measures included in this review:
• Adolescent Mental Health and/or Depression Screening
• Optimal Asthma Control & Education and Self-Management - Adult*
• Optimal Asthma Control & Education and Self-Management - Child*
• Colorectal Cancer Screening
• Optimal Diabetes Care
• Optimal Vascular Care
Depression Care measures review is available here.
A password was sent in a separate communication to participating medical groups. To submit a comment, please email email@example.com before Wednesday, April 27.
*Please note that the 2021 MY Optimal Asthma Control and Asthma Education and Self-Management denominators will not be the same. Some medical groups only submitted to the Optimal Asthma Control measure for this submission cycle. As a result, the Education and Self-Management denominators will be smaller than the Optimal Control denominators for both populations.