- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Milestone 2A - Query and Data File Format (First File Set)
Now that you have completed the first milestone, you can start building your query extracts. It is critical that the queries are built together in sets because of the correlation these files have with one another. Refer to the PIPE File Extract Guide or Video for further clarification.
The first file set includes:
- Encounter (Start with this file!)
- Problem List
- Once these queries have been created, you will send the queries to your Project Coordinator via email.
- Query Audits*: Your team will walk your Project Coordinator through each line to ensure that data is being pulled accurately with no limitations.
- File Format Audits*: Your team will pull one month of data (e.g., January 2019) and via screen share, the file will be opened in Excel to verify the data is populating as expected. The data does not need to be sent to MNCM.
*The Query and File Format audits will occur in the same meeting based on which files are complete (e.g., Encounter and Problem List queries are complete --> Meeting will begin with Query then File Format Audit for both files)
Milestone Specific Resources
- PIPE Field Specifications: This document lists the specific data elements in the above files. Required elements must have data populated, whereas situation elements should be populated as accurately represented in your EMR.
- PIPE File Extract Guide: This document explains why there are two separate file sets when developing queries and the different methods in relation to the demographic file.
- PIPE File Extract Video: This video explains the File Extract Guide in further detail.
- PIPE Data File Template: This document provides an example of how the queries should export data with headers. There should be one CSV per file (do not have multiple tabs in one file).
- PIPE FAQ: This page lists commonly asked questions that you may encounter while working through the queries.
Please contact your designated Project Coordinator or firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.