- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Symptom Control During Chemotherapy
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Can we submit a PHQ-9/PHQ-9M screening that was completed before the patient had an office visit or indexed?
The 2020 Depression Care guide added the provision that a PHQ-9 or PHQ-9M score greater than 9 can be documented on the same date or up to seven days prior to the encounter (index event) and this date occurs during the denominator identification measurement period. This allows for pre-visit planning and administering the PHQ-9 or PHQ-9M just prior to an encounter.