- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Can you clarify what "date of order" means for Stool Blood Tests?
The date that should be entered in this field is the date that the stool blood test was ordered. However, we will accept the date of the results or the date the results were entered if those are the only dates captured in your system.