- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
I recieved an error message re: Asthma Control Tests (ACT/CACT): The portal is generating an "Error" stating the tool we used for a patient was not the correct tool for the age of the patient. What should I do?
Go back to the Excel data file and delete the type of tool and tool score since the wrong tool was used. Leave these fields blank. Re-save the file as a .csv file and re-upload it to the MNCM Data Portal.