- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
What staff should be included in the PIPE implementation team?
We recommend including staff that meet the following qualifications to for efficiency
- Report Writer that can write queries to pull data.
- EMR expert that knows how your EMR can store data and where it can be stored. This will help ensure you can access all required data and will expedite the process.
- Clinical expert that knows your clinical workflows and where data elements are documented.
- Previous experience with writing or validating DDS queries that knows how data was pulled in the past.
- Access to EMR-Clinical data that can share their screen and display your EMR to confirm data in PIPE matches your EMR. Some validation steps will require you to login to your EMR and share your screen with us during a virtual meeting.
- Access to billing data that can pull data from your billing system(s) and display data during audit as needed.
- Medication-Pharmacy expert that knows how your organization stores patient prescriptions as well as over the counter medications.
We understand that one staff member can meet multiple qualifications. It is possible to complete onboarding with only one staff member involved in your implementation.