- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
After careful consideration, MNCM has made the decision to update the medication frequency data element to a 'situational' data element instead of a 'required' field. MNCM will rely on approved aspirin, statin and anti-platelet value sets to determine whether a medication qualifies for numerator credit.
If your organization is able to reliably pull medication frequency data, please submit it. If this is not possible, it is acceptable to leave this column blank. This change will be highlighted in the next iteration of the PIPE specifications.