- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Oncology Measures - Symptom Control During Chemotherapy
MNCM will restart data collection for the oncology measures known as Symptom Control During Chemotherapy (SCDC) for Measurement Year/Dates of Service 2022 (reported in 2023).
Collection will begin 2023 Measurement Year (reported in 2024) for private reporting. Public reporting will begin the following year (2024 MY reported in 2025).
Data collection will be through MNCM’s Process Intelligence Performance Engine (PIPE) system; this will not be collected through MNCM's Direct Data Submission (DDS) process.
Please refer to the PIPE Data Field Specifications for instructions about data submission. Additional documents are attached below (e.g., measure background, measure calculation information).
Oncology Measures 2022 MY Implementation_20211026.docx
SCDC Cancer Measures MARC 2-14-2018.pdf
Supplemental Guide_PIPE Symptom Control During Chemotherapy Measure Calculations v2 FINAL.pdf