- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Oncology Measures | September 2021 Update
MNCM will restart data collection for the oncology measures (Symptom Control During Chemotherapy). Dates of service begin on 01/01/2022 for the 2022 Measurement Year (reported in 2023).
Data collection for these measures will be through MNCM’s through PIPE program. There will not be a mechanism to collect these measures through DDS. MNCM will be reaching out to practices to establish a timeline for their PIPE implementation.
Technical measure specifications will be available in October.