- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
PIPE Blood Pressure File Guidance
Below is guidance for the Appointment Type field for blood pressure readings associated with a diagnostic test or surgical procedure. With this process, you would not need to apply codes 1=diagnostic test or 2=surgical procedure, and PIPE will be able to exclude those readings when calculating the diabetes and vascular measures.
- Use logic to identify specific departments (e.g., surgical, testing), and leave the Appointment Type field blank.
- Use the NCQA outpatient code set (below) to identify qualifying readings, enter code 3=other.
Copy of NCQA Outpt wo UBREV.xlsx