- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Symptom Control During Chemotherapy
- Data Submission Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Updated Preliminary 2020 Measurement Year Adult Depression Care Review
CORRECTION: Preliminary Adult Depression Care 12-Month Outcome Measure Results 2020 Measurement Year for Review and Comment by COB Tuesday, May 4
Following the recent medical group review of the preliminary statewide clinical quality measure results, an error was identified in the adult depression care 12-month outcome measures. The 6-month medical group level results were provided instead of the 12-month results. This has been corrected and a new file posted here with the file password 2020MYPrelim. The file will be available until COB, Tuesday, May 4.
We appreciate your time in reviewing
these results and apologize for any inconvenience.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or comments about these results.
Prelim 2020 MY Statewide Results for Review_DepressionCareAdult update protected.xlsx
67.5 KB resend