- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Depression patient ID Template
If your medical group has updated or changed your patient IDs, you will need to update the IDs in the data portal for any patient that indexed within 14-month of the start of the measurement period. Please see the attached patient ID cross-walk to link previously indexed patients to their new updated patient IDs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or when you have completed the patient ID cross-walk.
Instructions for downloading a list of previously indexed patients from the data portal is available here.