- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Should all patients be included in the Adolescent Mental Health denominator if they had an eligible telehealth visit?
Due to the importance of screening patients for mental health and depression both in person and virtually, telehealth visit codes were included for identifying eligible patients in the Adolescent Mental Health and/or Depression Screening measure for the 2020 Measurement Year.
No changes were made to the value set for 2021 MY. Patients should be included in your denominator if they had an eligible telehealth encounter, per the AMH Value Set.