- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Symptom Control During Chemotherapy
- Data Submission Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Why were telehealth codes not added to value set for the Depression Care measure?
The Depression Care measure does not require any CPT or visit codes in order to pull a patient into the denominator. Telehealth codes were not added to the Value Set for this measure because the eligible population should not be limited by visit codes.
For this measure, an eligible encounter can include but is not limited to any of the following: office visit, psychiatry or psychotherapy visit, telephone or online encounter. Assessments completed during an office visit, mailed-in, self-administered, completed via telephone or online should be submitted.