- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Depression Care in Minnesota
MN Community Measurement released the Depression Care in Minnesota report in September 2020. This report provides a summary view of the depression screening and outcome measures for both adults and adolescents, which are collected and reported by MNCM. Additional data is in the detailed tables included in the Appendix to this report.
• This is the first year that the adolescent depression outcome measures have been reported.
• Several significant technical changes were made to the depression measure suite, which are summarized here. Because of these changes, the results are not comparable to previous years.
• The appendix to this report includes results for individual medical groups and clinic locations. These data will be included in a re-launch of the MNHealthScores public reporting site in late 2020