- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Clarification about the eligible diagnosis and Index Event
The intent of the Depression measure is that the eligible depression/dysthymia diagnosis should be confirmed by an eligible provider. However, any member of the health care team can administer a PHQ9/PHQ9M assessment tool to a patient. Please include all assessments that were completed within the dates of service for each population in your data file.
It is the diagnosis of depression or dysthymia made or confirmed by an eligible provider (or supervising eligible provider) in addition to an elevated PHQ9 or PHQ9M that creates the index event.