- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Symptom Control During Chemotherapy
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Which Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) tools obtained outside of a face-to-face office visits can be submitted?
Ideally, tools should be completed by the patient during an office visit.
The following measures allow PRO Tools to be completed outside of an office visit:
- Adolescent Mental Health and/or Depression Screening
- Total Knee Replacement
- Spine Surgery
Please see the Data Collection Guide regarding tool permissions for use and validated modes of administration.