- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Which Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) tools obtained outside of a face-to-face office visits can be submitted?
Ideally, tools should be completed by the patient during an office visit.
The following measures allow PRO Tools to be completed outside of an office visit:
- Adolescent Mental Health and/or Depression Screening
- Total Knee Replacement
- Spine Surgery
Please see the Data Collection Guide regarding tool permissions for use and validated modes of administration.