- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
Steps to whitelist MNCM in email system
If you are not receiving an emails from MNCM (i.e. you requested a temporary password but never received it) please try the following options to allow emails from MNCM:
1. Check your spam/junk folders in the event the email was diverted there. If so, then select Never Block Sender's Domain to ensure all future emails will go to your inbox:
2. If you didn't receive the email in your spam/junk folders, add @mncm.org to as a "safe sender" in your email settings and try resetting your password. To add MNCM as a safe sender in Outlook, contact your IT department or use the following steps:
a. On the Home tab in Outlook, click Junk
b. Select Junk E-mail Options
c. Click Add
d. Enter @mncm.org
e. Click OK
Instructions to add @mncm.org in other email systems:
For Google, click here.
For Office, click here.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
25.5 KB resend
19.7 KB resend
20.9 KB resend
22.9 KB resend