- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Symptom Control During Chemotherapy
- Data Submission Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Since public reporting for the orthopedic measures has been temporarily suspended, should we stop assessing our patients?
MNCM has temporarily suspended the collection of the Total Knee Replacement and Spine Surgery (Lumbar Discectomy/Laminotomy, Lumbar Fusion) measures for the 2020 report year. However, MNCM encourages practices to continue assessing patients with the patient-reported outcome (PRO) tools. These are valuable patient-reported outcome measures which can be used for internal quality improvement, and several of these measures are included in CMS’s Quality Payment Program.
MNCM News SCDC and OrthoNeuro Measures Update.pdf
86.2 KB resend