- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Is Fenofibrate lipid lowering medication an acceptable replacement for statin?
No. Fenofibrate is not a statin medication and does not count for the statin component. Please refer to the statin exceptions in the data field specification in the event the patient meets that one of the exception criteria.