- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
What numbers do I enter for "Number of Eligible Patients (exclusions removed)" and "Number of Patients Submitting"?
The number of eligible patients is the number of patients that meet the criteria for the measure (based on age, diagnosis, visits, etc.). Remember to subtract the number of exclusions found during data collection. The number of patients submitting is the number of rows or patient records in your data file (e.g., 60 records if you are submitting a sample). If you are submitting total population, the numbers will be the same (e.g., 345 patients are eligible and all 345 patients are submitted).