- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Steps to pull list of previously indexed patients from portal (2022 Measurement Year)
To pull a list of previously indexed patients for the Depression measure:
- Log into the MNCM Data Portal.
- Click on the Results tab.
- Select “Depression” from the Measure drop-down menu.
- Select “Patient Detail” from the Report Type drop-down menu.
- Enter the Index Start Date and Index End Date.
- Index Start Date: 11/1/2020
- Index End Date: 12/31/2021
- Click “Go”.
- Enter name of report in “Report Title/Type” field.
- Select/deselect fields for inclusion/exclusion in the “Profile Fields” section.
- To include patient IDs submitted by medical group in the report, select “Patient ID”, NOT “Patient ID 2”. Patient ID 2 is a de-identified ID generated by the Data Portal, not the ID that was submitted by medical group.
- Select/deselect fields for inclusion/exclusion in the “Index Contact/Status Fields” section.
- Deselect all fields in the “6- and 12- Month Measures” section.
- Click “Generate Report”.
- On the My Reports page, click the “Refresh” link to update the report generation status.
- When the report is complete, click the title of the report to download.
The report will download in text format. Save the text file, open Excel, and navigate to the location of the text file. If you cannot see the text file (only Excel files are displayed) select “All Files” from the drop-down in the lower right of the Open dialog box. Select the text file and click “Open”.
The Text Import Wizard dialog box will appear. In Step 1 of 3, select the radio button next to ‘Delimited’ and click ‘Next’. In Step 2 of 3, click the checkbox next to ‘Comma’ and click ‘Next’. In Step 3 of 3, apply appropriate formatting to the columns of the file by selecting the heading of the applicable column and clicking the radio button next to the appropriate data format. The most important column to format is Patient ID and it should be formatted as Text. This will ensure that any patient IDs submitted with leading zeros will retain those zeros in the report. If no patient IDs were submitted with leading zeros, this step isn’t as pertinent. When formatting is complete, click ‘Finish’.
The text file will now appear in spreadsheet format. To finalize the conversion to Excel, click ‘Save As’ on the File tab and save the file in Excel format.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to submit option 2 or if you have questions.