- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Permission for Asthma Control Test (ACT and C-ACT)
MNCM has secured permissions for use of the Asthma Control Test (ACT; validated for patients aged 12 and older) and Childhood Asthma Control Test (C-ACT; validated for patients aged 11 and younger) from GlaxoSmithKline for providers participating in quality measurement reporting to MNCM.
Link to QualityMetrics/Optum: https://www.asthmacontroltest.com/welcome/
The following trademark and copyright information must appear on the bottom of each page of the instrument and on all copies of the instrument; “Copyright 2002 by QualityMetric Incorporated. Asthma Control Test is a trademark of QualityMetric Incorporated.”
User may need to create an account with MAPI in order to obtain permission, however creating an account is easy and free.
Permission to administer electronically is only available for the C-ACT.
MNCM cannot advise on telephone administration of the tool; please contact the tool developer for more information.
Online assessment tools that patients can complete and share results with their providers are available online: