- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Is Repatha an allowable substitution for a Statin Medication?
Repatha (evolocumab) is not a statin but some patients may use it along with a statin when their LDL remains high. If a patient is taking Repatha along with a statin, then the statin medication counts for the statin component. However, Repatha (evolocumab) alone does not count for the statin medication or exception.