- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
If a patient completed multiple PHQ-9s during the measurement period, should all scores be submitted in the data file?
Yes, all PHQ-9 scores must be submitted. Please use a new row in the data file for each screening, and include all clinical and demographic information in each row along with the score.