- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Symptom Control During Chemotherapy
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
CRC and Depression data files: Why is the file from last year listed along with my new file when I am prompted to select a file for calculation?
All files that were submitted and approved in previous report years are retained in the data portal. Please select only the file(s) that should be submitted for calculation for the current report year. As long as the previous files are not selected, they will not be included in your rate calculation for the current year.
Please be sure to label your file(s) by year so that you will be able to distinguish them appropriately.