- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Should we include providers that were only employed for a portion of the year?
Should our provider registration include providers that were only employed for a portion of the year? For example, one of our providers only worked at our clinic until July.
Yes- you should include all providers that were employed for any amount of time during the previous calendar year (any time in 2019). Please include providers even if they only worked for a month. Please adjust the providers FTE if they were not employed for the entire year.
The MNCM FTE calculation excel tool can be used to determine FTE: FTE Calculation tool