- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Should the provider FTE reflect clinic time with patients? Or, should it reflect both clinic time and time spent in other administrative roles?
The provider full-time equivalent (FTE) should reflect the provider's clinic time with patients. If the provider has other administrative roles (e.g., medical director), do not include that time.