- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Is OB/GYN an eligible specialty for the depression measure?
The OB/GYN specialty is not an eligible specialty for this measure in terms of the clinic level population counts; therefore, please do not include this specialty when calculating clinic counts.
Code 9=OB/GYN is listed as a specialty in the data field specifications because OB/GYN providers often may assess patients’ depression symptoms and those follow-up scores would contribute to the calculation of the 6- and 12-month follow-up and outcome (response, remission) measures.
There is a solution to prevent a patient from OB/GYN or another out-of-scope specialty from being indexed. In the Clinic ID field, you would apply -99 and then the patient would not be indexed but the follow-up scores would be retained for rate calculation.