- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Does federal reporting meet the SQRMS mandate to replace reporting to MNCM?
Individual provider registration with MNCM is required under the Minnesota Statewide Quality Reporting and Measurement System (SQRMS) mandate which is separate from federal reporting. Federal reporting does replace or exclude medical groups from the SQRMS reporting to MNCM.
Registration includes an optional step of registering other providers whom are not required by SQRMS (e.g., dietician, chiropractor, licensed counselor, etc.) with MNCM for federal reporting purposes. All providers registered with MNCM may meet federal reporting objectives. After registering your providers, you can download a confirmation letter and provider list from the portal.
Please check the CMS Quality Payment Program website qpp.cms.gov for information about their criteria.