- PIPE Medical Group Onboarding
- PIPE Medical Group Guides & Specs
- PIPE Medical Group Videos
- PIPE Medical Group FAQ
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Final Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Our medical group closed one or more clinics during the year and providers were absorbed into other existing clinics. How do we record the provider FTEs in the provider registration file?
All providers should have an FTE for every clinic in which they provided billable services throughout the year. FTE should be calculated based on the amount of months that the provider worked at each clinic. If a clinic closed, calculate the FTE based on the amount of months that the clinic was open.
For example, Dr. Jane Doe worked at Clinic A full time until it closed in June after which she worked full-time at Clinic B. In the provider file, you would record that Dr. Jane Doe worked at Clinic A 0.5 FTE and Clinic B 0.5 FTE (1.0 FTE X 6/12 months = 0.5 FTE for both clinics).
Link to FTE Calculation Tool