- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Is a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) required to be registered?
A Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) may or may not be licensed as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN). There are many DNP tracks, not all of which lead to licensure. If the DNP is licensed as an APRN and is performing APRN-level duties, they should be registered, regardless of their DNP degree. Otherwise, you may opt to not register a DNP who is not licensed as an APRN.