- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
We are a clinic that has previously registered and there are no clinical quality measures applicable to our practice. Do we need to register again and will we ever have to submit data on clinical measures?
Under the requirements of the Minnesota Statewide Quality Reporting and Measurement System, you will need to register and make changes annually. Every other year, you will be required to complete a Health Information Technology survey. No clinical measures that apply to your practice may exist now, but you would be assigned to a measure based on the specialties that you register each year.