- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Steps to update the provider registration file
Please follow the steps listed below to update the Provider registration file if you have previously registered:
1. Click "Download in Upload Format" to download a list of your previously registered providers in a CSV format
2.Save the list as an Excel workbook before any changes are made
3. Update the list with all changes necessary
4. Save the provider list as a new CSV file.
5. Choose the new CSV and upload it onto the portal
Helpful tips if you receive errors:
You may need to delete the top (header) row.
Try copying and pasting the file onto the provider template (located on the provider tab in the portal).
If you are still receiving errors, please notify MNCM.