- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
We have providers (e.g., residents) that only work in our clinic for a limited number of shifts throughout the year. How do we calculate FTE for these providers?
Determine how many hours the resident typically worked in one time period (e.g., two 8-hour shifts in 10 weeks = 16 hours in 10 weeks). Divide the number of hours worked by the number of weeks to calculate the average hours worked per week (e.g., 16/10 = 1.6 hours/week). Divide this number by 40 hours/week to calculate FTE (e.g., 1.6 hours/week divided by 40 hours/week = .04 FTE). If the FTE status is <.01, enter .01 FTE. See more examples about how to calculate FTE on page 23 of the Registration guide.