- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
How do we register consulting providers who see patients at clinics other than our own clinic? Are we expected to submit data if the other clinic maintains the clinical patient data?
First, provider registration and clinical quality reporting are two separate processes. Data submission is not tied to provider registration.
For registration, please register all providers who bill through your clinic.
For clinical quality reporting, only report data on patients that you have clinical data for. If a consulting provider from your clinic sees patients at an outside clinic and the outside clinic maintains the clinical patient data, the outside clinic is expected to submit that data for clinical quality reporting.