- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
How do I properly code Sage insurance?
For sage insurance patients, use the most recent insurance. For patients that have no other insurance available, use insurance code “99” and enter “SAGE only” in the “Insurance Coverage Other” field.