- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
How do the MNCM requirements for collecting RELC data line up with the Meaningful Use requirements for collecting RELC Data?
The MNCM data elements for race and language are in line with the meaningful use requirements. Both follow the Office of Management and Budget standards. MNCM is collecting the same elements as outlined in the meaningful use requirements, however MNCM has race and ethnicity combined into one question (with the option for multiple selections). Some groups do ask the question separately but are able to roll those up to report to MNCM in the data elements.