- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
Adolescent Mental Health and/or Depression Screening: Can mental health screening tool scores obtained outside of a face-to-face office visit be submitted?
Yes. Ideally, tools should be completed by the patient during an office visit.
For Adolescent Mental Health Screening and/or Depression measure, the most recent screening should be reported, regardless of where the screening was completed.
Please see the Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) Tools appendix of the Data Collection Guide for Adolescent Mental Health and/or Depression Screening for more information regarding tool permissions for use and validated modes of administration.