- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
When the triglycerides are too high to calculate the LDL, our lab will typically do a measured LDL. Can we submit the measured/calculated LDL value rather than leaving it blank?
Yes. The following LDL lab tests are acceptable: LDL, LDL-C, LDL-calculated, LDL-direct.