- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Is a patient who meets inclusion criteria for IVD measure and also has Gestational Diabetes considered to have a co-morbidity of diabetes?
No, the eligible diabetes co-morbidity diagnosis codes (Diabetes value set) do not include gestational diabetes.
Gestational diabetes, a temporary condition during pregnancy which may place a patient at risk for future development of type 2 diabetes, is not considered a diagnosis of diabetes mellitus. A patient who meets inclusion criteria for the IVD measure and has gestational diabetes is included in the measure, but does not have the co-morbidity of diabetes.