- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Symptom Control During Chemotherapy
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
If there are multiple PHQ-9 scores submitted for an indexed patient that fall within that patient's 60 day measurement window for the 6-month or 12-month measures, which score is evaluated for numerator compliance?
The most recent PHQ-9 score within the 60 day measurement window for either the 6-month or 12-month measures is the score that is used to calculate numerator compliance for the Depression measure.