- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
In some cases, a PHQ9/PHQ9M may have been done on a previously indexed patient but that visit may not have a qualifying depression code with it. Do I still report this score to MNCM?
Yes. You should include all PHQ-9 scores for an indexed patient, even if the PHQ-9 is not associated with a visit coded with depression. These scores can be used as follow-up scores.