- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary HEDIS Performance Results
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
Can PHQ-9 scores obtained outside of a face-to-face office visit be submitted?
For both the Depression measure and the Adolescent Mental Health Screening measures, all PHQ-9 results should be submitted, inclusive of tools administered outside of office visits. Please see the Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) Tool section of the data collection guide and data portal for tool permissions for use and validated modes of administration.