- Direct Data Submission (DDS) Resources
- Preliminary Clinical Quality Measure Results
- Technical Questions
- Adolescent Mental Health /Depression Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes & Vascular
- General Measure Question
- HEDIS Questions
- Insurance and RELC supplemental data
- Orthopedic Measures
- Oncology Measures
What if a patient reports that they had a colonoscopy but did not report the month or specific date?
Providing the year only (for colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy procedures) is acceptable if it is a part of the medical record. In cases in which the year only is known, please submit the first day of January as a proxy for the date. For example, a medical record notes the patient had a colonoscopy in 2017. Then the appropriate documentation would be 1/1/2017.
If a patient gives a multiple-year time span, this is not specific enough and would not be acceptable.